Dearest Love, Ramadan Mubarak! InshaAllah you are doing well, staying on the deen, and finding happiness. I pray this Ramadan is easier for you. I'm so sorry that I was not more supportive during our Ramadan's together. In those times I was so unhealthy with my diet, mind, body that I did not respect how difficult it was for a normal person like yourself. I'm sorry for not being a better partner for you. I want to lift you up and help you through your problems, not shrug them off and pretend like you're strange and I'm fine. Now that I am maintaining a healthier lifestyle I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about fasting. Focusing on muscle growth, I'm afraid I won't be able to continue working out and get my calories. I've made a plan, though, may Allah allow me on the right path. For this Ramadan I want to start doing some Sunnah prayers, and making extra duaa for you. I hope this year the burden isn't as strong as it once was. I wish...
Let the darkness consume in my bed in my room cause There’s no home without you, Colors wash away past the fray and life turns to gray There’s no beauty without you, Keep your face on my phone, my desk, Still feel alone, I miss you and I wanna come home I miss you and I wanna go home
Dearest Beloved, I wish I could write more. I feel a little stressed and overwhelmed recently, and I am behind in everything-- my prayers, my school work, my personal goals. I was so appreciative that you let me send you a birthday gift. I wish we could talk more. For the Eid holiday, my coworker and I went to Dhaka and explored the capital for a few days. It was uncharacteristically quiet, betraying its usual depiction as a polluted, bustling metropole. While having dinner with him, our other coworker, and her sister and brother I felt the despair overwhelm me. Talking to them just enforced how much I miss you, how much they weren't you, and how alone I am. It didn't help that I am getting major creepy vibes from my coworker... I bet you would have loved to hear it once upon a time. I was fighting back tears and had to leave quickly without saying goodbye while they were ordering coffee. I'm reminded of a Kanye lyric: " I had to leave before they even cut the cake, W...
Comments
Post a Comment